Stone Circle you know i'll take my heart clean apart if it helps yours beat
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Private 
Edit: for reference, takes place promptly after this: http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=27545

From the crest of Stone Circle, Clary watched the group of what appeared to be a family peel away from the borders of Easthollow, their silhouettes markedly sharp next to the health of Stark and @Valette. Her ears splayed in the upset of missing the call. Even in her rush to get here, she hadn't been quick enough to intercept, and she clipped down the hill's descent to meet her mother in the meadow. Only once had a number so large graced their family home, yet she didn't recognize them anyone from Morningside. A flare of her nostrils took in the air, but even their scent ran unfamiliar. They held the undercurrent of brine, like they'd come from the sea.

"Hey mom," she greeted, half-absent as she lingered a moment on the now distant wolves. Curiosity long held her tongue, and she turned to face her mother. Eyes lighted with the question, even before she asked, "Who was that?"
Messages In This Thread
you know i'll take my heart clean apart if it helps yours beat - by Clary - June 14, 2018, 10:27 AM