Stone Circle you know i'll take my heart clean apart if it helps yours beat
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
I love Clary's avatar!

She knew that her daughter was always so positive and willing to make things work but sometimes it didn't work like that. Valette kept her eyes steady on her daughter. She would let her have her own opinion and she hoped that Clary would accept hers as well. "It doesn't work like that," Valette returned. "Besides, you know how long it takes to take down a bison. We still haven't perfected the techniques. We only hunt injured or sickly ones and often they are proven too strong. If we need to take down a healthy one then someone might get killed because I accepted 7 wolves at once," Valette returned. "Think how bad your sister was after her bison attack," she added.

"If we would hunt outside the territory our kill wouldn't be safe. Dragging it would take a lot of extra energy and if we do so we might lure bears or cougars into Easthollow which could lead to the death of one of your new siblings or even you," Valette tried to reason. "Clary, sometimes there is a line where helping someone else might give danger to others, others that you love. If we had fewer members you know I would have helped them but with these conditions we can't." Valette looked rather troubled with this subject but she was not going to change her mind. She made a decision.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you know i'll take my heart clean apart if it helps yours beat - by RIP Valette - June 19, 2018, 09:07 AM