Duck Lake I am an arms dealer; fitting you with weapons in the form of words.
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Her speculation turned out to be correct when he confirmed that he was with their ally Morningside. She was aware of the alliance, but had yet to meet any of the wolves from their allied packs. 

She followed his gaze to the deer and nodded at his question. "Something bigger would be nice, but would require some help," she said with a smile. "Maybe we could work together and share the spoils?" The two of them could probably take down a decent sized deer. She had done it before with just one other wolf. 

"Nice to meet you, Shale. I'm Brynn," she said in response to his introduction. "Easthollow is good. Valette and Stark had their pups a few weeks ago, and everyone is really excited about it." She smiled as she thought of their previous gathering; it was the first time everyone was allowed to meet the new pups, and it had really brought the pack closer together, she thought. 
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am an arms dealer; fitting you with weapons in the form of words. - by Brynn - June 23, 2018, 01:04 AM