Dragoncrest Cliffs Double heart
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
is it ok if i come pls if she's not allowed i can just delete my post

this morning portia sent dalia out on a few errands. maybe she was trying to help her with a trade, you know, something to contribute to the pack, but dalia couldn't help but wonder if her mother was just trying to keep her busy and out of the way. was she in the way? no-- probably not, she was nothing but helpful-- right? ah, she didn't know anymore. 

but, regardless, one of the errands was to stop by and see @Wildfire, bring her a snack and check up on the pups. just a quick thing, nothing crazy, just ask if everything was okay or if they needed anything. when she arrived, it was not the redhead that she spotted-- instead it was the little brown kiwi. dalia's ears pricked, her nose twitching as she viewed the pup with excitement. goodness!! they were so old! and, although dalia knew no one would ever want to have her children, she was secretly hit with a big ole sack of baby fever. ah! how she suddenly couldn't wait to have children of her own. if only!

"hey kiwi," dalia purred, her tail waving-- though maybe the pup wouldn't recognize her, "what are you doin, babe?" she set aside the rabbit that she'd brought for wildfire and lowered herself to the ground to be more on kiwi's level.
trigedasleng will be in blue.
Messages In This Thread
Double heart - by Kiwi RIP - June 14, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: Double heart - by Dalia - June 15, 2018, 05:58 AM
RE: Double heart - by Kiwi RIP - June 17, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: Double heart - by Dalia - June 28, 2018, 09:36 AM
RE: Double heart - by Kiwi RIP - July 02, 2018, 05:52 PM
RE: Double heart - by Dalia - July 02, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: Double heart - by Kiwi RIP - July 10, 2018, 09:51 AM
RE: Double heart - by Dalia - September 15, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: Double heart - by Kiwi RIP - September 19, 2018, 07:21 PM