Dragoncrest Cliffs Radio reminds me of my home far away.
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
His surveys of the nearby checked out, so with patrols wrapped well enough for the time being, the pale-coated wocha went circling back towards the densite to see how things were there--and if Portia needed anything as he paused before their doorstep. At her beck and call, matching over a healthy vigilance, he had no shortage of things to do but he would be damned if he didn't take the time to just be with them sometimes.

He greeted his mate fondly then ducked his head down and slid carefully across the threshold of the den, blocking the light just long enough to bring himself in and adjust. His eyes were quick upon the pups, and today, right now, it was the grayscale son that drew his focus first. Dio settled in next to him by curving himself around the boy in a wide crescent, but left him a little space to see what he would do with it--just because he was curious. Definitely not out of reach, though.

They were still so small, so fragile and hard to define as much more than just that.. but each time he did watch the young of the pack grow, he would always be impressed by how swiftly they took shape and became so much more than that alone. 
Messages In This Thread
Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dacio - June 16, 2018, 09:10 AM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dio - June 18, 2018, 12:29 AM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dacio - June 23, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dio - June 24, 2018, 03:13 AM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dacio - June 28, 2018, 03:42 AM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dio - July 08, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dacio - July 09, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dio - July 16, 2018, 12:19 AM
RE: Radio reminds me of my home far away. - by Dacio - July 29, 2018, 05:22 AM