Arrow Lake all you tell me is that im not worthy of your love
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
saarthal openly gaped at max before collecting herself, a faint blush painting the cream of her cheeks a light pink. she hadn't really expected max to agree, or at least, not straight away; not without some chiding and coaxing and begging. it was much easier than she'd expected and a pang of suspicion wove its way into her mind. she entertained it, then tucked it away in one of the numerous 'memory lockers' in her mind. saarthal liked max, after all, and she seemed relatively harmless...surely it wouldn't hurt for her to tag along. and if she stepped out of line, saarthal was a trained legionnaire, the daughter of the emperor's son and heir to the throne — she could hold her own. 

saarthal splashed after max and clambered out of the water, tongue hanging out of her mouth as she panted, happy and eager. after a few shakes of her pelt, the girl sniffed briefly at the air, scanned her surroundings and after a moment, managed to pinpoint the general direction of her companions. "let's go," saarthal chirped, flashing max a crooked smile before scurrying off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: all you tell me is that im not worthy of your love - by Saarthal - June 30, 2018, 12:51 PM