Swiftcurrent Creek You'll be in my heart [Birthing thread]
49 Posts
Ooc —
Fatherhood was something Koji never expected to have so soon in his life but, to say he hated it would be a bit much. It was difficult at times trying to make sure everything was alright and the stress felt like weights dragging him down but I mean, other than it was totally great...or so he thought. Little did he know childbirth was like a nicely wrapped package of stress: exciting until you actually opened it up and saw what's on the inside.

Chusi's whines weren't helping with things either and despite not being what he'd call close with the mother of his children, her well being was very much important to him. He had no idea how he could help or really if he could do anything at all, which truth be told, kinda sucked. Nothing felt worse than listening to someone in pain and not being able to do a thing about it.

But eventually things began to quiet down and the thick stench of childbirth soon began to mix with the fresh scent of milk. Cries filled the air and despite them being hella annoying, cause damn they were loud as fuck, they were surprisingly a relief. Cries meant everything was ok right? Right!?

"You ok?" he questioned once invited closer, head popping into the den to try and get a look at his children. First thoughts were along the lines of they are ugly as hell but he hoped and assumed that was just because they had literally just popped out of the oven and all children looked this hideous when first born. "Do you need anything? Food?" he assumed she'd be hungry after everything she'd just went through, I mean shit he was hungry just by listening to her go through all that.
rating: 3-3-3
Messages In This Thread
You'll be in my heart [Birthing thread] - by Chusi - June 18, 2018, 09:38 AM
RE: You'll be in my heart [Birthing thread] - by Koji - June 22, 2018, 10:33 PM
RE: You'll be in my heart [Birthing thread] - by Kubo - July 03, 2018, 02:36 PM
RE: You'll be in my heart [Birthing thread] - by Chusi - July 05, 2018, 01:02 PM