Blackfeather Woods your soul stained my shoulders
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Tunerk. Other tags for visibility. 

To call the first week a roller coaster would be an understatement. She went from bouts of needing to socializing (to the point @Siarut would get a few words out of her) to neglecting any and all visitors, even @Tahani. Her primary focus each day are the three little bodies she’s meant to keep warm and feed and protect and already, just over a week, she’s failing. Aningan is quiet, more than the other two and it takes a lot of effort to get even a peep out of him, nudging him and grooming him roughly. He eats and sleeps just as much as the other two but…

It’s probably nothing. A question she tucks away for later for Tahani, a question among many others that never reach her lips.

Carefully, the mother uncurls herself from around the children, awkwardly picking herself up and out of the den to stretch her legs. It’s a rare event that not one of her siblings is nearby and she glances to and fro a few times to confirm it. Being in the den alone with her children isn’t the same knowing someone is just on the other side. She releases a slow breath, lowering her rump to the ground and sitting in the opening to block the den from sight. One ear angles backward for the gentlest of sounds while the rest of her senses focus on her time alone for the first time in… well, she can’t remember.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
your soul stained my shoulders - by Shivali - June 18, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: your soul stained my shoulders - by Tunerk - June 18, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: your soul stained my shoulders - by Shivali - June 18, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: your soul stained my shoulders - by Tunerk - June 18, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: your soul stained my shoulders - by Shivali - June 21, 2018, 07:49 PM