Stone Circle i wanna shine on
46 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Private 
Being vague about travel timeline and the fact that Red has told Valette about the trip already, if that's cool.
Red had been wandering the territory that day, having recently returned from her trip to Sunspire and filed her report to Valette, but now, once again, she was restless. She’d been home for a few days now and had taken to doing border patrol and hunting small animals to pass the time. Recently, a question had come to her mind, and she’d been trying to tamp it down, stamp it out, but it had crawled up inside her brain like a worm and wouldn’t let go of her thoughts. It was stupid. She didn’t even have a mate, didn’t know anyone here that well yet, and breeding season had passed some time ago. But what about next year? Or the year after that? No… she couldn’t shake this feeling.

She sighed, steeled herself, and howled for @Valette. She needed to know for sure before she got her hopes up. If there was a strict breeding policy here, then she wouldn’t push it. Being a part of the pack would be enough. She didn’t need pups (though she couldn’t deny that she wanted them, some day). She just hoped Valette would take it well and wouldn’t assume anything negative about Red, who would remain loyal to Easthollow probably until the day she died, unless something insane happened.
Cardinal will exit a thread after 10 days of no replies. Feel free to skip her after 10 days, as well.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 18, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - June 19, 2018, 09:17 AM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 25, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - June 25, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 25, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - June 28, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 28, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - July 03, 2018, 07:57 AM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - July 06, 2018, 05:11 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - July 09, 2018, 09:11 AM