Stone Circle i wanna shine on
46 Posts
Ooc — Fira
“Oh. Right,” Red said to herself, shaking her head and grinning. How could she have forgotten that Valette wasn’t going to want to move from the den so soon after pregnancy? She chuckled to herself as she moved through the trees, giving another low howl to let her Alpha know that she was coming. Soon, in a break in the trees, she came across the den and gave a chuff of greeting. “Hey, Valette,” she said easily, tail wagging. “Sorry, I’m dumb and forgot you couldn’t leave the pups. Duh.” She sat down and steeled herself for the conversation she was about to have.

“Can I ask you about something?” Despite herself, Red was feeling nervous about this, even though she generally wasn’t nervous about anything. “I, uh… I wanted to ask about your policy on other members of the pack having pups — not that I… want pups right now. But… but maybe one day…” She had sort of rambled, which was her usual, but she didn’t want Valette to think she wanted pups right now. She certainly hadn’t been part of Easthollow to earn that right, no matter what Valette’s policy might be. She took a deep breath to calm herself and looked up into Valette’s eyes for a moment before letting her gaze drift away again.
Cardinal will exit a thread after 10 days of no replies. Feel free to skip her after 10 days, as well.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 18, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - June 19, 2018, 09:17 AM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 25, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - June 25, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 25, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - June 28, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 28, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - July 03, 2018, 07:57 AM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - July 06, 2018, 05:11 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - July 09, 2018, 09:11 AM