Stone Circle i wanna shine on
46 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Dear God. I always try to do short posts with Red and that never ends up happening. T_T

Red nodded once at Valette’s words about needing a mate and the mate having to be part of the pack. “Oh, of course!” she said. That had been a given for her. She would never go outside of the pack to randomly mate with some dude she didn’t know or someone that Valette and Stark didn’t approve of. And if they weren’t part of the pack, she’d definitely try to convince them to join, and if not, would pick a different male to do the job. “That makes perfect sense,” she added, trying to get Valette to see that she was perfectly willing to follow the rules.

When Stark was mentioned, Red hesitated internally. “I… I actually haven’t even met Stark yet,” she admitted. “I’ve met a few other pack members. Illecebra, Kegana, and Greyback. And Clary, of course. She’s great, by the way. Clary. You’ve raised her well, if I’m allowed to say that.” Red grinned at the mention of babysitting. “Oh, yeah, totally!” she said, enthusiasm clear in her tone. “Yeah, I’ll watch them for you if you want! Make sure they don’t go wandering off, try to keep ‘em entertained. I’m great at makin’ a fool of myself if it makes someone else happy, honestly.”

So. Red thought back to what had been said so far in the conversation. She would have to prove that she could stick around the territory for at least a month; she would have to find a suitable male donor that both alphas approved of; if the male didn’t want to raise the pups, she’d have to find a female to help. (Red was fine with this, as it was a female with whom she wished to spend her life. She hoped for another woman to help raise pups with one day.) She would have to make friends with Stark. She would help babysit Valette’s pups. Got it. Red loved a challenge, and this would be no different. Pups were not a given, of course, and she still wasn’t exactly sure if she wanted them. But she was three years old, in her prime, and it was something she was distantly aware of, like a butterfly fluttering around in the back of her head. She would do what she needed to do to prove that she deserved pups. And if pups were not in her future, then at least she would have proven her worth to Easthollow.
Cardinal will exit a thread after 10 days of no replies. Feel free to skip her after 10 days, as well.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 18, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - June 19, 2018, 09:17 AM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 25, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - June 25, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 25, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - June 28, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - June 28, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - July 03, 2018, 07:57 AM
RE: i wanna shine on - by FiraCardinal - July 06, 2018, 05:11 PM
RE: i wanna shine on - by RIP Valette - July 09, 2018, 09:11 AM