Jade Fern Grove Stop swaying when they move or shake it down
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Keelut stares into her eyes, finding them fascinating. The way they moved, longing for every last ray of light was magical, as though she could see things in the emptiness before her. She claimed she could sometimes see again, which told Keelut that she hadn't always been this way, and he wonders... What had this angel had to go through to get her powers? And also, what kind of things could a blind wolf witness in the darkness. He figured only fascinating things could come from such gift.

The mountains were to be crossed, she says, and Keelut turns around to face the way she pointed to find none of these mountains she mentioned. Funny thing, though, he knew there were mountains in that direction, for he had once felt the same pull she described and those very mountains had been in his way. Turning to face her again Keelut meets her concern with a smile as she asks back.

I had a vision of this place before coming. I believe I'm in the place I'm meant to be right now, he says, convinced that their encounter wasn't just a matter of chance, I'll take you across the mountains, he announced gently assuming she could use help navigating the wilds. At this point his pale blue eyes seek @Tizheruk, who slithers their way with curiosity. He looks for Keelut's consent through dark eyes, and given a nod does the reptile crawl closer to the pale angel to taste her aura with his inquisitive tongue.

Light blue speech is all in Keelut's head and cannot be heard by anyone but him
Styled speech is spoken in some language which unless your character knows it, is unintelligible

@Tizheruk is welcome in any and every thread with Keelut, as they never stray too far from each other.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop swaying when they move or shake it down - by Keelut - August 05, 2018, 05:44 PM