Blackfoot Forest I couldn't imagine a more perfect evening
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
All Welcome 
Corvus continued to wander open land, refusing to stay in one place unless something caught his interest enough to convince him to stay. The sun was almost finished dipping itself all the way below the horizon, and the stars were coming out to play. The moon hung in the sky, nearly half-full. As he neared a dense forest, eerie sounds trickled into his ears from within. They were clearly not lupine, but what were they? With his curiosity piqued, the shadow slipped into the forest.

Dark figures seemed to dance in his peripherals, the noises coming from all around him now. His ears swiveled to follow them. The canopy shrouded all beneath it in shadows. How interesting, Corvus thought amusedly. Though the atmosphere was mysterious and foreboding, it only drew him in. He felt inspired to explore the area, nose lowering to the ground to sift through the scents. The paths of countless foxes criss-crossed each other along the ground. Were they perhaps the shadows and the source of those eerie sounds? They were certainly prone to making strange noises. Corvus continued to explore this intriguing area, considering spending the night here as he did.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
I couldn't imagine a more perfect evening - by Corvus - June 19, 2018, 04:37 PM