Greatwater Lake i was born sick
133 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Private 
Samothes had been leaving the Creek more frequently, and frankly, Samaantine was getting bored. Had he not been there, she would already have left— this, she could admit to herself, unlike some. But even that tie was growing weaker, it seemed; maybe she was just tired of trying with him.
So she left to have some of her own fun. It was only fair. She crossed the mountains with ease, not once looking back or stopping. For most of the journey, she had no intentions of returning. It was satisfying to at least think of it that way. Samaantine was entertaining the idea of returning to Ravensblood Forest when she came upon the lake, vast and shimmering under the sunset. By then, she knew very well that she would be drawn back to her brother this time. A shame; she missed being so near the ocean.
Samaantine lazily drew nearer to the lake's shore, bending her head to take a drink from the water. Now that she thought about it, she did miss the ocean— very much. Strangely, she felt rather torn in that moment. Perhaps leaving Samothes behind was a possibility; she knew for certain he would not cry over her absence. And she knew, too, that she deserved far better than what Swiftcurrent Creek had to offer.
Messages In This Thread
i was born sick - by Samaantine - June 19, 2018, 10:23 PM
RE: i was born sick - by Kalganov - June 19, 2018, 11:13 PM
RE: i was born sick - by Samaantine - June 20, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: i was born sick - by Kalganov - June 20, 2018, 01:16 AM
RE: i was born sick - by Samaantine - June 20, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: i was born sick - by Kalganov - June 20, 2018, 08:07 PM
RE: i was born sick - by Samaantine - June 20, 2018, 08:22 PM
RE: i was born sick - by Kalganov - June 20, 2018, 08:35 PM