Broken Boulder let that music play you through the pain
165 Posts
Ooc —

there comes a man, yet she is not interested in him, in his lethargy and his position. she only blinks at him, offering little more than a slight shake of her head; it is instead the man behind him that she focuses on, gaze zeroing in in the familiar face that once she loved in some secret place of her heart. never acknowledged, never put word to, yet existing; she wonders if it has been stamped out by time or if she cares for him in some other way, still. 

"delight." she echoes the words, silent only a moment before speaking again. "I was not brave. I am sorry." if she had been, she would have found them again, would have made good on her promise to herself to live her life, to the promise she'd made the old woman. she has questions; of tindome and of its members, but she is silent again, watching him and not the male who seems to want to be elsewhere. perhaps she ought to greet him properly, but it does not matter when her leader is here before her; when she ran so hard and so long instead of fighting, instead of being brave.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
let that music play you through the pain - by Anatha - June 22, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: let that music play you through the plain - by Anatha - June 22, 2018, 08:47 PM