Dragoncrest Cliffs Misty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She stood over him, and Dacio's tiny tongue poked anxiously between his lips to flick the air submissively - as though reaching the blonde infant's pale chin. At his rear, his tufted black tail twitched and his big baby blue eyes appeared pleading as he emitted a series of soft whimpers in apology. He didn't understand her aggressive outburst but having pissed her off twice already in such a short period of time, Dacio would certainly think twice about upsetting her further.

Opalia's sharp gaze released its hold on him, freeing the ashen youngster to gather himself again. Dust clung to his downy pelt and he rose a forelimb, eager to follow his sister in his undying curiosity despite having been bested by her. He kept his distance, however, tagging along several feet as she wandered around the den. When their trailing returned them to @Portia's side, Dacio blinked up at the piebald adult, seeking her comfort.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Misty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye. - by Dacio - July 14, 2018, 08:31 AM