The Sunspire a hundred and five little blades in a line from your skin to mine and i feel it
34 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Remi scooted nearer her mother's mouth, toward the comfort she offered. But soothing as her mother's tongue was, the hiccups persisted stubbornly for another round, and then at last were gone. The silver runt heaved a sigh of relief and bubbled some noise of contentment.

Disoriented a bit, having squirmed away from her siblings and turned herself around as she endured the ordeal, she wriggled forwards blindly in search of the soft flesh and fur she was used to nesting against. What she encountered was her mother's front foot. It was good enough. Remi's little nose pushed into Liffey's ankle as she scrabbled to press her face in tight, as if she could bury herself there somewhere. She grunted and gurgled, finding a lot of resistance, until finally she blundered over her mother's paw and laid herself across it.

She heaved another sigh, and her small pink tongue poked out between her lips and stayed there. It was a lot of work for a newborn to battle the hiccups and wrestle with a paw.
Messages In This Thread
RE: a hundred and five little blades in a line from your skin to mine and i feel it - by Remi - June 24, 2018, 09:12 AM