Blackfeather Woods nippikortuyok
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Her kisses come to a slow, reluctant stop as he pulls away only to peer back up at her. Have the other children begin to open their eyes? Is it all at once, like their brother Sos? Though curious, she does not check, letting them sleep while she enjoys the few precious moments with her youngest son. She can hardly imagine she’d once been indifferent to children but now with three of them attached to her breast, she can’t imagine anything else. A partner to help raise them, perhaps, but she can’t have everything. And at least she has her family, doing everything in their power to keep their family together.

“Such a beautiful boy,” she coos to him softly. “I have so much of the world to show you.” Her words may fall on deaf ears but it does not stop her, having spoken to them since the first night. Blackfeather Woods has hardly been a home to her since she’d arrived, but the arrival of her first children have given her some sense of center, knowing that her family is surrounding her, no matter where she is. “But maybe it is not here,” she adds, closing her eyes and wrapping her head around excited child.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
nippikortuyok - by Sos - June 24, 2018, 12:54 AM
RE: nippikortuyok - by Shivali - June 24, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: nippikortuyok - by Sos - June 26, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: nippikortuyok - by Shivali - June 30, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: nippikortuyok - by Sos - July 04, 2018, 06:47 PM