Stone Circle I lift up my head and the world is on fire
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
All Welcome 
Perhaps @Howl or @Mawk or for dramatic shit, both? Woohoohoo That'd be something.

"What spell have you put on me?" she heard herself asked, hushed and frightened but intrigued. "Guess it's ma super good looks?" a familiar voice though unstrained by trauma and pain retorted. She felt her heart racing and then there was a touch. She brushed her muzzle along his fur and he crooned her name, the sensation it brought her a pleasing one so strong it nearly made her ill.

"Mawk..." She murmured in her sleep, jolting awake as the sound of a twig falling woke her up. Her heartbeat raced and she went over the dream, the memory, the first time she'd met her husband. The sickening thrill of first attraction ran through her and she sniffed herself, embarrassed to find the scent of arousal in the air. "Shit" she groaned and stood up, walking away before someone could find her. It wasn't heat season but the scent was surprisingly strong still, it would bring others close.
Messages In This Thread
I lift up my head and the world is on fire - by Illecebra - June 24, 2018, 08:47 AM