Broken Boulder stops my mind from wandering
LIVΞ BY MY OWN LΛW
75 Posts
Ooc — Tori
vilkas had the very distinct feeling that he was being ignored where he supported lily as alarian came forth and for a moment his fiery hackles bristled — not because he was barely acknowledged by their ( maybe?) leader but because he kept coming closer to lily. the raptorial firebrand has lived in a mode over the past couple of days that revolved strictly around lily and her protection and given her broken state at the moment he instinctually perceives everyone as a threat. lily cowering into his side when the woman approached with anger rolling off of her as if it were a tangible and living being only heightened that primal instinct and a low warning noise rumbled in his throat.

as far as what had actually caused lily to run away was unknown to vilkas and she'd not been able to tell him he thinks, even if she wanted to. regardless, he was only really there for lily. if they weren't welcome then that was fine — they'd find somewhere else. the wilds had no shortage of packs and while lily was not in a state to contribute much at the moment vilkas would gladly contribute for the both of them. "i noticed she hadn't came back for a long while and i was worried," there was no sense in denying it. if they hadn't figured out he was starting to care for lily already this was evidence enough. "so i went after her. i followed her trail to the qeya river and while i don't know the exact specifics because i was too far away when it happened i heard a snap of bone," he angles his muzzle down ever-so-slightly indicating her paw before he looks back to alarian, his gaze flitting between him and the angered woman — the woman who'd helped him against the trespasser he recognized. "and then i watched her fall into the river. a stranger jumped in after her before i could but i met them at the shore and pulled her out of the water and roused her back to consciousness." the rest was self explanatory and so he does not bother to mention that he's been by her side since.

"she can't speak. i don't know if there's physical damage or it it's purely psychological but she hasn't said a word since i pulled her out of the river." he draws his salmon tongue across his jowls as he peers at her. and while it doesn't bother him — he's plenty used to reading and interpreting body language — he realizes that it might negatively effect her trade. "she needs a healer, governor." he brings it to attention now that he's told alarian all that he knows, waiting for whether they would be welcomed back or sent away.
he has the holy fire of the gods within him,
that leaves his body gaunt, his blood burning,
and his eyes intoxicating.
Messages In This Thread
stops my mind from wandering - by Lily - June 24, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: stops my mind from wandering - by Vilkas - June 24, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: stops my mind from wandering - by Alarian - June 24, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: stops my mind from wandering - by Eris - June 24, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: stops my mind from wandering - by Lily - June 24, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: stops my mind from wandering - by Vilkas - June 25, 2018, 03:59 AM