Broken Boulder temple
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
She finished her note and settled down to wait with her tail curling around her lowered haunches. With that said, she simply kept a quiet watch.. and took the chance to absorb the sights and sounds. The scout had stalled in heading northward, but the views were not half bad, she noted.

It was seeing someone coming that popped her right back up to a stand, and before the small wolf came before her, she wore her most neutrally unassuming stance. She veiled it in the downward dip of her muzzle, but she was surprised to see someone smaller than her come to meet her out on their boundaries--and thinner, too. Jomyo was keeping lean to fly light for a summer of travels too, sure, but he was almost a little concerning, especially with a pronounced-enough limp like that--if it were her problem, and it wasn't, anyway: she couldn't help but brighten a bit when this was the presumed Sanctuary too. Odds were looking good this was where she intended to be.

"Hi," Jomyo returned and squared her paws, businesslike for these beginning beats. "Thanks for answering. I'm Jomyo.. a scout." Intentionally brief, though, before she trudged on. "Well, I was part of Tindómë," and he may know how vacant that was, and how she had not exactly contributed all that much to their presence upon the Vale. But all the same, it would explain why she had come all the way up here. "I came to see if this was where Delight went." Thought old habit hung on the tip of her tongue, she refrained from calling him the morwinyon as it were no longer, and peered at the petite wolf to see how he'd take this--if Delight was truly here, too.
Messages In This Thread
temple - by Jomyo - June 25, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: temple - by Alarian - June 25, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: temple - by Jomyo - June 25, 2018, 10:57 PM
RE: temple - by Alarian - June 26, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: temple - by Ariel - June 26, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: temple - by Jomyo - June 27, 2018, 02:51 AM
RE: temple - by Alarian - July 07, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: temple - by Ariel - July 08, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: temple - by Jomyo - July 16, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: temple - by Ariel - July 17, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: temple - by Jomyo - July 20, 2018, 11:27 PM