Broken Boulder temple
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
The Eizokusei maintained her polite posture, and dipped her snout to wordlessly say likewise. The real relief followed, although she hadn't expected it to seem like such a rush of its own, and it was good to know their pups are here; good enough to prompt a soft wage of her tail. She had wondered.. what may become of that considering Queenie's thoughts on the matter, but now wasn't the time nor place, not to the face of this fresh acquaintance--one scarcely more than a stranger to her still.

It was kind of him to offer, but she wasn't in the business of stealing attentions from cubs just being nosy. "Ah, nice, but no thanks. They're probably keeping busy then," she blinked shut her pale eyes a moment, and ultimately understood. "Tell them I came by and say congrats, okay? I don't have any important reason to see them, really, just to find out that they're here is what I came about.." Jomyo detailed with her ears fanned back and outwards.

Her sights panned briefly past Alarian then, and when she had been ready to ask more about this Sanctuary place, whatever it was and about the pack in general (all looking ahead to keep her options for a winter roost varied, just in case)--she spotted Delight, and whuffed lowly about this--weirdly glad to see him. "Oh hey," she greeted, bringing about a greater rhythm to the wag of before and accepting his welcomes in turn with some of her own. In the company of his familiar sort, some of her typical edge had eased away too. "I wanted to see where you ended up," she said alongside a very relieved nod. Clearly, she had found it. "Sorry for just dropping in at random," she frowned, but even besides the apologetic words, this was how she was without real intent to change that. "How are the pups? Alarian said, what? A week old?" she quirked a brow, and glanced silently to the governor too--trying to gauge his place here, if he wanted one or not. 
Messages In This Thread
temple - by Jomyo - June 25, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: temple - by Alarian - June 25, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: temple - by Jomyo - June 25, 2018, 10:57 PM
RE: temple - by Alarian - June 26, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: temple - by Ariel - June 26, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: temple - by Jomyo - June 27, 2018, 02:51 AM
RE: temple - by Alarian - July 07, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: temple - by Ariel - July 08, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: temple - by Jomyo - July 16, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: temple - by Ariel - July 17, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: temple - by Jomyo - July 20, 2018, 11:27 PM