Dragoncrest Cliffs everlong
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
dalia merely rested as the babies slept. her eyes were typically closed but she sat upright, sphinx-like as she kept guard. they were easy enough. of course, the sound of one of the pups stirring awoke her, and when her bi-colored gaze fluttered open, they rested upon a grump looking dacio. she blinked back at him, not understanding what he so well desired, only to watch him begin to toddle of the the den-- very sassily. this pleased dalia, a bit, seeing that-- dacio truly was his mothers son. she eyed the other two babies before shifting to move after him, but saw he stopped at the dens mouth. she could watch him from here-- so she stayed put.

portia's attention, of course, turned to her own baby for a brief second, her tail tapping against the ground as she viewed him with an absurd amount of pride and joy. he was beautiful, and oh so handsome! and adventurous! ah! out coming to see what his mother was doing. portia cooed gently to him just to keep him still, before fully turning her attention back to the child etoille had brought to her. she frowned a bit at etoille's explanation, heartbroken to hear about the poor soul. but she quickly shook her head. "don't apologize-- it's not an intrusion, hun," she said, giving heda a dip of her head goodbye, smiling at the woman's interaction with her son. then she raised herself to come closer to the poor child, who peered at her with a wide, dandelion gaze-- ah, that's what he needed. her heart melted, and to the boy she said softly, "my name is portia, i'm going to make sure you're okay, okay?" she smiled down at him. he would be fine, she was sure, but looking at him now was devastating. poor thing looked exhausted. she'd get a more full check up in-- but first she looked to etoille. "did you get him food or water?" she asked him, and depending on his answer, she called to dalia to bring out those(if he had not gotten them already). "dalia-- he'll need some dandelion and a poppy seed, i think might do him some good." and so dalia disappeared back into the den to get what she had been instructed to get.

i read some of ephiram's previous threads-- i think he's just in shock/tired? pls lmk if there's anything else portia should notice!!
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
everlong - by Étoille - June 25, 2018, 12:13 PM
RE: everlong - by Ephraim - June 25, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: everlong - by Antumbra - June 25, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: everlong - by Étoille - June 25, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: everlong - by Ephraim - June 25, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: everlong - by Antumbra - June 25, 2018, 04:50 PM
RE: everlong - by Étoille - June 25, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: everlong - by Ephraim - June 25, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: everlong - by Antumbra - June 26, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: everlong - by Portia - June 28, 2018, 09:05 AM