Duskfire Glacier I'll be your number one with a bullet.
37 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Grinning at her comment, Tomkin nuzzled her once more. It was good to be talking to her again. He had missed it. As she spoke of mapping the area, his eyes lit up, and he forgot all about the headache he had gotten. His tail started wagging, and his ears perked high in the air. A little sleepiness hung on, yet he stretched again, his muscles warming up for the journey home. I'd love to. Let's go exploring together. And with those words, he loped a few steps and looked behind him, making sure she was coming, then started out, a lightness in his heart with his sister at his side.
"If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance."
-Innutuk saying

speaking Innutuk
Messages In This Thread
I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Takiyok - June 25, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - June 26, 2018, 10:14 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - June 30, 2018, 05:40 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - July 12, 2018, 04:00 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - August 17, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Takiyok - August 17, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - August 22, 2018, 08:28 AM