Stone Circle The explorer
28 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
(Mobile)

Casimir hadn’t had enough time to dream, and his brain was probably too exhausted to think up something anyway(or at least Cas believed that). The young boy awoke slowly, stirring quietly for a moment before raising his head. He blinked his eyes sleepily, unsure of just what had pulled him from slumber. After a few lazy blinks, the boy realized he was not alone. 

Startled, Casimir let out a high-pitched yip, his long legs scrambling to be to his feet. A sharp, hot slice of pain jolted through his ankle and lower leg as he rose to his feet, and his left front side promptly collapsed. Welp, time to die. Casimir lowered the rest of his body to the ground with a soft thump. Breathing heavily and attempting to get a good look at ththe wolf he had scented. Once the boy’s gaze found her, he realized something about his premonitions had been quite off. His emerald eyes traced along the woman. He had never seen her before but...she wasn’t hostile. 

Casimir couldn’t believe he had been so dull. Of course! She must’ve just been another pack member he hadn’t had the chance to meet. Casimir’s lips rubbed into a sheepish grin that he knew made him look much younger and pup-like than he was. “I-um,” he began with a hint of stutter, “I- uh- I hurt my ankle I think.”
~ C A S I M I R ~
Messages In This Thread
The explorer - by Casimir - June 25, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: The explorer - by FiraCardinal - June 25, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: The explorer - by Casimir - July 09, 2018, 06:28 PM