Stone Circle One creatures mistake is another's gain
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn waited patiently as two females she had not formally met came to join them, and she gave them both polite nods in greeting. She wondered were her friend, Kegana was. They had hunted together before and the female wasn't one to turn down a good hunt. Oh well, she would just have to tell her about it later. Also, why hadn't Howl joined? They could use all the help they could get. Although, maybe it was a good thing he hadn't come. She would be way too distracted with him around. If she could have blushed, she would have at that thought. Realizing this was not the time, she shook her head slightly to bring her focus back to the task at hand.

She was glad when Illecebra called for one more wolf. The more help they had, the better. Mawk showed up not long after the call. He was one of the few wolves she had actually officially met, and she was glad to have his help. She didn't miss the weird tension between him and Illecebra, but it wasn't really any of her business. They both seemed willing to focus on the hunt regardless of whatever was going on between them. 

When the dark female laid out the plan and gave her an objective, she nodded. She looked to Steph then, "I'll come at him from the right and you can go from behind. That way, we can herd him towards the rest of the group." Assuming the female agreed to the plan, Brynn made her way the buck's right side. His left was facing the group as he grazed, so she decided to walk around to his right side from behind hoping he wouldn't catch on before she got there. Slowly, she stalked through the grass until she made it to his other side amazingly undetected. 

With a look to Steph to make sure she was ready, she trotted close enough to the beast to catch his attention. He moved towards her with his huge rack, but she had anticipated it and moved out of the way, positioning herself between him the rest of the group hoping to lead him there with Steph's help.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
One creatures mistake is another's gain - by Illecebra - June 26, 2018, 07:56 AM
RE: One creatures mistake is another's gain - by Brynn - June 26, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: One creatures mistake is another's gain - by Steph - June 29, 2018, 08:06 AM
RE: One creatures mistake is another's gain - by Mawk - June 29, 2018, 09:49 AM
RE: One creatures mistake is another's gain - by Brynn - June 30, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: One creatures mistake is another's gain - by Steph - July 01, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: One creatures mistake is another's gain - by Mawk - July 14, 2018, 09:53 AM
RE: One creatures mistake is another's gain - by Brynn - July 17, 2018, 07:33 PM
RE: One creatures mistake is another's gain - by Steph - July 18, 2018, 07:35 AM
RE: One creatures mistake is another's gain - by Brynn - July 31, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: One creatures mistake is another's gain - by Mawk - August 01, 2018, 07:38 AM
RE: One creatures mistake is another's gain - by Steph - August 01, 2018, 08:24 PM