Swiftcurrent Creek I'm your wake up call and you know I'm right
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
For the bebbies @Eilonwy and @Kubo if you have time to pop in <3 Of course, @Koji is welcome too. Time to open your eyes bebbies!

Though the pain was long gone and her den cleaned and tidy, she was still left with two squirming potatoes that weren't really planned. Then again, Chusi wouldn't trade them for the world. Though their father was not her lover and their pack not hers, they were truly hers. She made sure to wash them and cuddle up to them, but sometimes their cries could simply not be stopped. It made sleeping a blessing, for the whole family probably. Before she knew it, more than a week had passed and though she hadn't precisely kept track of every tiny detail in her children's growing bodies, they had grown. A lot more sturdy than when they had first exited her, and far hungrier.

It was a particularly peaceful morning when Chusi awoke and glanced over the slumbering bodies at her belly, whispering a soft; Goodmornin'. even though she knew they could not hear her, yet alone understand the greeting.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
I'm your wake up call and you know I'm right - by Chusi - June 26, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: I'm your wake up call and you know I'm right - by Eilonwy - September 15, 2018, 10:51 AM