Blacktail Deer Plateau i just was a girl
32 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
This wolf was certainly laying it on thick with the compliments, Narcisa noted. But Max seemed genuine and a bit shy, judging from her body language, so she didn't mind it. She dipped her head in return and quietly let Max answer, interested to hear that she had friends around. But it didn't sound like a pack, and it didn't smell like one around here, either. Still, friends sounded nice—she hadn't had one of those for months now. She bristled internally at the returned question. Externally, there was just a flash of surprise in her eyes before her relaxed gaze returned. Narcisa really didn't want to delve into the mess that was her story, so she kept it vague.

I left my pack to find somewhere less... chaotic. I'm used to the coast, but there aren't many faces there. So... now I'm here, She explained simply. Hope you don't mind me being here or anything, She added. Max seemed pretty pleased to have met her, but Narcisa figured being polite couldn't hurt. Besides, she had no idea what her friends were like.
Minor PP allowed. Plotting thread here. Family members are open.
I am also usually open to spree!
English | Romanian
Messages In This Thread
i just was a girl - by Max - June 27, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: i just was a girl - by Narcisa - June 28, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: i just was a girl - by Max - June 28, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: i just was a girl - by Narcisa - June 29, 2018, 11:05 AM
RE: i just was a girl - by Max - July 03, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: i just was a girl - by Narcisa - July 04, 2018, 06:23 PM