Bearclaw Valley and when we burst, start over, oh darling
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
mona's gentle reassurance was enough to briefly stymie indra's daily demons; at least for now they were kept at an arm's length bay, where they snarled and paced visible in her mind's eye, but came no closer. it ate at indra's core that merrick had been the only surviving -- but he was alive now, and mona's offer to help grounded indra in a much-needed way. "thank you,"

happy that the conversation had shifted from her, to mona, indra settled. the flicker of appreciation in mona's gaze was not missed and the russet wolf smiled thinly - mona's presence in bearclaw was not something she took for granted, and she was a boon to the small pack in a way indra was not unaware of. with the two most long-standing wolves laid up by their children, the caches had dwindled - it was a good thing, she surmised, that they had mona and tadec to pick up their slack.

"i'm glad. it's been quiet, i think.. but it's better now. i think i like it this way, with only a few of us. it seems safer, somehow. do you miss tindome? have you met any of the others?"
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Mona - June 28, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Indra - July 07, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Indra - August 20, 2018, 09:44 AM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Mona - August 23, 2018, 04:01 PM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Indra - August 23, 2018, 08:41 PM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Mona - August 28, 2018, 09:42 PM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Indra - September 14, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Mona - September 24, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Indra - September 29, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Mona - October 01, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: and when we burst, start over, oh darling - by Indra - October 24, 2018, 08:25 AM