Firefly Ravine while i pondered weak and weary
4 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

The last thing Caius imagined upon leaving the nest was partnering up with a wolf. He had never really seen mating up and nesting near his parents as much of a life plan, having always found the satisfaction of intelectual superiority to be much more rewarding than any social status or achievement. He was a curious creature, bold too, yet life had definitely taken an unexpected turn when he met Invictus. She was a mystery to him. Despite their relationship being generally positive Caius couldn't help feeling that there was simply too much she didn't bother showing to the world and he was determined to bring it out of her somehow. If you asked Caius he would probably say that his relationship to the night-furred lupine was limited to an agreement based on mutual benefit, but for him it was much more. Not that he could quite describe it yet.

He had spent two full days looking for her now. Despite being bound to land wolves could be tricky to track down, especially if they preferred moving at night. After veering away from the coast Caius flew along a stream that eventually became a deep ravine. He moved slowly between the rocky walls, scanning the land from above and cawing every now and then hoping that at some point Invictus would hear his voice and call him down.

Messages In This Thread
while i pondered weak and weary - by Invictus - June 28, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Caius - June 30, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Invictus - June 30, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Caius - July 01, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Invictus - July 02, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Caius - July 05, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Invictus - July 06, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Caius - July 15, 2018, 03:54 PM