Firefly Ravine while i pondered weak and weary
4 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Caius arcs a brow at the female's response, but laughs faintly knowing the kind of sarcasm Invictus is used to putting in her words. It was indeed a good thing that she was alive, for Caius would not know what to do should she cease to be. He was devoted to her, which made his response to the female's question rather easy. Sounds like you have one or at least he didn't have anything more exciting in mind. It was funny thinking that such a bold and cold soul like Invictus could only see herself helping those in need, but the young crow knew that her heart was not made of stone unlike what she seemed to want the world to think. Though I do believe we should secure ourselves some sustenance for the cold seasons? he suggested. Summer wouldn't last forever, and though Winter was a more plentiful season it was of no use to a wolf if they didn't have a pack to support them. Caius would be fine, he could simply steal from someone's cache or scavenge anytime he felt hunger, but he was worried that Invie didn't run with the same luck.

Messages In This Thread
while i pondered weak and weary - by Invictus - June 28, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Caius - June 30, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Invictus - June 30, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Caius - July 01, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Invictus - July 02, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Caius - July 05, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Invictus - July 06, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: while i pondered weak and weary - by Caius - July 15, 2018, 03:54 PM