Swiftcurrent Creek Polish mountain
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Being by far the clingiest of pups, Eilonwy had no qualms about her mother giving her her very much needed daily bath. She just loved it. It was when she felt most loved and cared for and it got her rid of all the dirt and trash that no matter how hard she tried to help it seemed to always get stuck on her. Mom was just that great, ever watchful of things being in order.

That days bath was like all others welcomed with a happy yip, almost a giggle now that Eilonwy was getting familiar with her own voice. And when it ended she felt beautifully clean as always. But instead of the cuddle followup as she was used to this time mother left her side to go through the mysterious light source that came around once every few nursing sessions. She liked it better when the light wasn't there because that was when mom seemed to be more steady and she could have her all to herself (and her smelly brother, of course). So when Chusi got up to stick her head outside the den it only took about five seconds of orientation to realize she had to throw a fit. One of the big ones.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
Messages In This Thread
Polish mountain - by Chusi - June 29, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: Polish mountain - by Talos - June 29, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: Polish mountain - by Eilonwy - July 03, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: Polish mountain - by Chusi - July 05, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: Polish mountain - by Talos - July 06, 2018, 01:35 AM
RE: Polish mountain - by Eilonwy - July 15, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: Polish mountain - by Chusi - July 20, 2018, 08:46 AM
RE: Polish mountain - by Talos - July 23, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: Polish mountain - by Eilonwy - August 05, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: Polish mountain - by Chusi - October 01, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: Polish mountain - by Talos - October 04, 2018, 12:02 AM