Swiftcurrent Creek Polish mountain
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
omg I totally forgot about this thread I'm sorry! If I keep holding it up you guys have my permission to skip Eilonwy since she's pretty much only gonna breathe through this thread lmao

Mom didn't come swiftly enough and Eilonwy attempted to pursue her by her own means. Those means consisted on rolling and wobbling herself towards her which took both a lot of effort and too long to get her anywhere. Eventually Mom popped back inside the den and nosed her back in place, which didn't do much to calm her eagerness. She wanted her to lay down and give her milk, and she wasn't getting either.

Suddenly a whole new smell flooded the place and Eilonwy's cries dimmed down as she devoted herself to sniff around at the mysterious newness of it. At some point the girl was nosed again, this time by the smaller creature, and Eilonwy yipped in response. This one didn't belong here! She didn't like her at all, and she voiced it with loud, pointless cries quite indistinguishable from any other in her repertoire.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
Messages In This Thread
Polish mountain - by Chusi - June 29, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: Polish mountain - by Talos - June 29, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: Polish mountain - by Eilonwy - July 03, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: Polish mountain - by Chusi - July 05, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: Polish mountain - by Talos - July 06, 2018, 01:35 AM
RE: Polish mountain - by Eilonwy - July 15, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: Polish mountain - by Chusi - July 20, 2018, 08:46 AM
RE: Polish mountain - by Talos - July 23, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: Polish mountain - by Eilonwy - August 05, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: Polish mountain - by Chusi - October 01, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: Polish mountain - by Talos - October 04, 2018, 12:02 AM