Blacktail Deer Plateau i'm pulling down stars just to make you glow
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
Private 
the memory of the lightning eyed wolf haunted saarthal more than she thought it would. the sharp-edged, knife like smile stabbed at the corners of her mind, and brought with it a wave of unwanted emotions. but if the frostfur-diangeli was being honest with herself, what was bothering her (right now, at least) was less the memory of the smile (though that had contributed significantly to the heavy down on saarthal's mood), and more the way varinril's eyes had shifted that day to that...well, not shifted, really, given that it had all happened in saarthal's mind but. still. it wasn't everyday such things happened, at least not to saarthal who prided herself to be a wolf who was flirty and gregarious and was never upset and most definitely did not wallow and dwell. which happened to be exactly what she was doing.

so, tonight when the sky was black and clear and littered with distant flickering lights, and saarthal found herself awake and wandering, she was almost unsurprised to find herself tracking down mallaidh's scent. if she was going to get out of this, whatever this was....she just wanted to see @Mallaidh. a stupid part of her thought that would solve her problems. maybe if she looked into tree girl's eyes and saw rolling waves at midnight instead of silver green, things would even out and she'd be fine again.

right? right. yeah.
Messages In This Thread
i'm pulling down stars just to make you glow - by Saarthal - June 30, 2018, 01:15 PM