Blacktail Deer Plateau i'm pulling down stars just to make you glow
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
saarthal pushed the probing thoughts, bordering on jealousy, away to the side. she couldn't afford to think about that now and simply gave mallaidh what she thought was a reassuring smile, though in all honesty, it probably looked more like a half grimace than anything. 

ANYWAYY. mallaidh was following, so all was going mostly according to plan. yes. finally. ok. a few more steps, left turn..um, or is it right? no, left. okay. saarthal bit her lip, navigating expertly around a few clumped trees, squeezing through a gap between yet another few trees before finally arriving before a thick curtain of...you guessed right: trees. between two large ones was a tiny opening, camouflaged by thick overhanging branches and leaves. 

"um, so, it's kind of my secret go-to area," saarth turned and nervously explained, eyes darting everywhere but mallaidh. "it's not really a lot compared to...other places, but, it's kind of special -" she blushed dark red, cheeks flushing, aware of how stupid that sounded. "-yeah, um, i guess - see for yourself." swallowing the rest of her words, saarthal's ears slid back against her skull as she pushed forward, past the curtain of leaves and into the clearing.

it was surrounded on all sides by tall, yes, trees, branches intertwining and twisting together on the very top, shading the clearing on the edges while leaving a near perfect circle in the centre of the little hideaway, allowing a brilliant view of the night sky. moonlight, bright and otherwordly shone through the circular hole in the canopy above, casting the forest floor in ethereal silver strands. to saarthal, it was a secret hideaway fortress in a fairy wonderland. nervously, the roman skipped to the centre where her pelt shone and flickered a near pure white from the pale strands of light from the sky that'd illuminated her fur. "um-i have food...if you're hungry!"

the more she looked around, the less impressive her hiding spot looked. mallaidh probably thought she was a joke, now. fuck. "or we could...um, come lie down?" she sank down onto her haunches and gestured at the spot next to her. here, they would have the perfect view of the night sky.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm pulling down stars just to make you glow - by Saarthal - July 09, 2018, 05:38 PM