Sequoia Coast because i had to
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian busied herself in the task she had taken upon hereof, picking up the slack as it were. She would prove to Ragnar one way opt another she was useful and worth having around dammit. She no longer wanted to go home. She could not call that land and those wolves home, not when she would suffer greatly for returning there. She looked around as she continued marking sometimes marking between Rangar's marks she made her own commentary in her head about the plant life there, though there were no poppies that she could find around the boarders there were other very useful plants and a few mushrooms underfoot. She licked the top of one mushroom as she passed by, though she did not eat it, she wondered if these were the ones Ragnar called berserker mushrooms.

Her feet scraped the ground rhythmically when she heard 'his' voice behind her. Her body buzzed with electric tension and she froze in place, her head did not turn to seek him out, not yet. She hadn't heard or even scented him coming up to her was this normal?? Not when her body was under her own control and not that of mother nature, Time seemed to actually tick by in audible seconds, her body was more aware of him then it had ever been. Nerian slowly turned to face him her tail dropped limply her eyes briefly met his oceanic one and she closed hers though even with her eyes closed she could see nothing but his intense gaze. Her tongue ran across her lips once before she reopened her eyes and looked at him once again, the shadows hugging his masculine form.

She was untainted by any other male and she would not ever allow a male beyond Ragnar touch her. In conformity of her vows she should not even allow Ragnar too. The vows screamed themselves over and over in her minds ear, before she began to speak and squelched those little voices.

Why do you say that Ragnar? She questioned softly... She had the same question of her god, Her god must think this a cruel and horrible joke. Why else would her god allow all this to happen to her. She did not voice her opinion of god aloud for that would be blasphemy. Blasphemy!? that word used to hold a lot more weight to it; for it was easy to think of everyone else being blasphemous it was alot harder to see that from the 'other side'

Messages In This Thread
because i had to - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 23, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 24, 2014, 06:56 AM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 24, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 24, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 24, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 24, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 24, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 25, 2014, 07:21 AM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 25, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 25, 2014, 08:01 PM