Sequoia Coast because i had to
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian thought it over quickly, Fate had done this, maybe that was the gods design but more so it was fate. Ragnar would have never been able to move the pack here while Pump still lived. He needed the extra shove, the his gods had provided. Were there more then one god. Her god that she had served and the other gods that Ragnar served or rather the ones that seemed to serve him.

Her scattered brain shut down any further comprehensible though the moment Ragnar moved toward her. His male musk sinking into her brain; she knew his scent but yet somehow in her minds eye it had changed. It was a scent unlike anything else, addictive and soothing, yet Nerian wasn’t soothed. He moved past her, unable to help herself she reached out and touched her muzzle to his side as he glided by. The contact her muzzle made with his pelt made her muzzle tingle and sing, then all to sudden it was cold, she opened her eyes she hadn't realized had closed and stared after him unable to move. Her body felt hot and heavier then a ton of bricks

Ragnar, help me.... She uttered very softly, pleading for something she had no clue that she wanted. Her pink tongue again sought the outer edge of her lips tasting the very faint taste of him that was left behind by the very delicate touch.

Messages In This Thread
because i had to - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 23, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 24, 2014, 06:56 AM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 24, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 24, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 24, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 24, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 24, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 25, 2014, 07:21 AM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 25, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 25, 2014, 08:01 PM