Sequoia Coast because i had to
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian caught up to him her breath coming in heavy pants even though she was far from exhausted. She thought over her words carefully as she measured the situation.

She pressed her lips together before she spoke exhaling softly through her nose no she admitted with a heavy weight upon her, she did not mean for him to break his vow, nor did she want to break her own vow, but over time vows changed and morphed and allowed for growth. Of this she was certain, she had to be. Else-wise she was a lost soul with no purpose.
She caught herself drinking in his scent. Her own scent thick in the air, the mix of their two scents was nearly unbearable.

Want... she echoed his words I do however, want you. Her eyes sought his and whenever he stopped her paws scraped the ground adding to scent marks that he was insistent upon. She still respected the fact that he did not want to draw other males near with the scent of clearly feminine piss. Nor did she want any other male around infact any male drawing close her her outside of Ragnar while she was in this state would likely be met with savage rejection. She continued; I want you to be happy too, A male like you would be happiest with many of his own children.

She had no idea that the pups thistle had born may or may not be his she had no idea that she could be drudging up something painful for him. She moved around in front of him and blocked his path momentarily

I want to share you, I want your pups. Her heart raced in her chest, her whole body tight like a heavily wound spring. The thought of sharing him was not unpleasant, she was used to sharing, her god loved all not just her. Sharing him would not be unpleasant she loved and respected Thistle in her own way.

I want you to show me the world, You have wanted me to know.

She closed the gap between them buried her head in the ruff of his neck, drinking him in revealing in the contact her voice a husky whisper now Ragnar I want you

Messages In This Thread
because i had to - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 23, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 24, 2014, 06:56 AM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 24, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 24, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 24, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 24, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 24, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 25, 2014, 07:21 AM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 25, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 25, 2014, 08:01 PM