Blackfeather Woods how do i tell love from the taste of blood on my tongue?
167 Posts
Ooc — mercury
sweet Tatik. her heart swelled suddenly, overwhelmingly, as the pup tried again, then relaxed into milk-induced slumber, curled against her. was this what motherhood felt like? she wondered if the bond was even stronger when the child had come from your own womb--was completely yours by blood. she suddenly lamented the lack of a mate, but closed her eyes, shaking her head.

no, a mate wasn't everything. after all, Shivali's man had barely been seen around the pups. did he know? did he know they were his? surely he must, else he must assume that Shiv had slept around, and that was completely unlike her sister to do so. if he had drawn that assumption. . .she felt an urge to correct him, swiftly, firmly, and tempered her anger, drawing a deep breath as she inhaled the sweet scent that lined the crown of Currituck's head.

she was content right here, cuddling the child of her heart. whatever happened next was up to fate.
Common · Inuttut
Messages In This Thread
RE: how do i tell love from the taste of blood on my tongue? - by Tahani - July 17, 2018, 04:49 PM