Boartusk Heights I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch.
42 Posts
Ooc — Java
Shadow-posted; edited!!

Having spent the bulk of the previous day trying to find something to tide her over food-wise, the girl was in a rather sour mood by this point. She didn't know where she was, for one thing. There was no way for her to tell what kind of food she could find here, and there was the nagging voice in the back of her head that was saying, you can't hunt here or you'll piss off those plateau wolves, with the red-haired girl in mind.

Okay, the worst part was that she kept thinking about Ceara, when she should've been paying attention to where she was going and what she could be hunting. Her brain was fixated, replaying their spar over and over, ad nauseaum.

Until the scent of Redhawk hit her nose, that is. That and the sudden but inevitable aroma of something else, something foreign to the Anneriwok that made her pause and look around like a hound on point. She saw that the forest opened up to an expanse of rocky cliffs and ridges, and preferred being out in the open in case something were to go wrong — so that's where she headed, ending up directly in view of Niamh.

The cat remained hidden, not that Ikkuma was aware of the danger, until a blood-curdling shriek penetrated the air and made her spin with uncertainty; she assumed a naturally defensive posture and felt her fur puff out a little, but looked to the sound of the call as if it were the primary offense. It took a second before she realized what was going on — and without thinking, she charged towards the black-faced stranger and the feline form just beyond.

Messages In This Thread
I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Cahira - July 02, 2018, 10:48 AM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 02, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Ikkuma - July 02, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Cahira - July 02, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 04, 2018, 11:23 AM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Ikkuma - July 05, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Cahira - July 05, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 05, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 08, 2018, 07:12 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Ikkuma - July 09, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Cahira - July 09, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 11, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 15, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Ikkuma - July 15, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by RIP Niamh - July 16, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch. - by Caiaphas - July 28, 2018, 12:17 PM