Silverlight Terrace Then when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood.
Health (5/5)
17 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She didn't scent the wolf, but her keen, feline ears picked up the sound of his footsteps in the grass. When she turned to see the light male in the distance, her ears slanted back a little, and she let out warning grumble. The relaxing swish of her tail had ceased, and it now beat furiously against the ground, indicating her irritation.

Why wouldn't these wolves leave her alone? She was still nursing a few wounds from the fight she had not started with the three wolves in the mountains, and now she was faced with another wolf that would probably idiotically throw himself into a fight with her. 

She let out an exasperated sigh. She didn't want to steal their precious territory or fight them for food; she just wanted to be left alone. A thought struck her then and she stopped her grumbling to say, "Leave me alone wolf. I don't want any trouble." Maybe her declaration would be enough to deter him from fucking with her. She had never taken the time to converse with wolves before, always too busy avoiding them or fending them off, but maybe this one was smart. Doubtful, but worth a try anyway.
When fighting wolves, Cahira has a strength advantage, and +1 will be added to all of her attack rolls.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Then when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood. - by Cahira - July 09, 2018, 07:14 PM