Silverlight Terrace Then when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood.
Health (5/5)
17 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Cahira watched the wolf take a step forward but didn't make any other reaction aside from the sporadic flips of her long tail. She listened as the male talked, and she was somewhat surprised to hear that what he needed was a hunting partner. Normally, her initial reaction would be to scoff at him. Why would she hunt with a wolf? Why would she help a wolf, for that matter? Her wound pulsed with pain then as if to give her the answer to her unasked question. Right, because she also needed help, as hard as that was for her to admit. 

She scrutinized the wolf in front of her while carefully deliberating his deal. She was perfectly capable of taking down most larger prey on her own, but with her wound, it might be helpful to have a partner, even if that partner was a wolf. Finally, she reluctantly said, "Alright, wolf, you have my attention." She stopped to lick her wound a little to soothe the throbbing before asking, "What kind of prey did you have in mind?"
When fighting wolves, Cahira has a strength advantage, and +1 will be added to all of her attack rolls.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Then when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood. - by Cahira - July 20, 2018, 06:53 PM