Silverlight Terrace Then when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood.
Health (5/5)
17 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Cahira merely stared at him when he offered his name, not willing to give hers just yet. He stated that he wanted to hunt Deer, and Cahira decided that was easy enough. 

The wolf soon motioned that he would be back, and Cahira remained where she was while he was gone. She was willing to see this through. A deer wouldn't be difficult to take down, assuming they could find one around here. Plus, it would be nice to have her wound tended. 

When he returned, it was with some kind of bark in his mouth. He set the substance in front of her and explained it was for pain. She sniffed it for a minute before looking back at him as he stated he would only treat the infection once the hunt was complete. Clever wolf, she thought, and eyeing him curiously, she finally said, Cahira, deciding she liked him enough to offer her name. Looking back at the bark he had provided, she asked What exactly am I supposed to do with this?
When fighting wolves, Cahira has a strength advantage, and +1 will be added to all of her attack rolls.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Then when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood. - by Cahira - July 23, 2018, 08:45 PM