Mudminnow River It's a good thing I like fish
29 Posts
Ooc — Romulus
Private 
Thorleif heard a noise and paused.  He raised his head and looked at a nearby tree.  Surely the tree didn't just chuff at him?  He stepped towards the tree warily and gave a chuff.  He cocked his head to the side, unsure of himself.  In that moment, some fish chunks feel off his head and splattered on the ground, momentarily stealing his attention.  

Thorleif started to lower his head to eat the fish when he remembered the tree.  "I'm watching you, tree...", he said in a slightly wavering voice.  He resumed eating the remains, despite the sickly taste that warned him that the fish had long since turned.  Thorleif sensed the tree watching and so raised his eyes to meet it, distrust in his eyes. 

All of a sudden there was another chuff, and Thorleif's heart stopped momentarily.  He froze,  wide eyed and stared at the tree.  It was at this unfortunate time in which his stomach began to protest its latest meal of putrid fish.  Too afraid to make any sudden movements, Thorleif only lowered his head ever so slightly, opened his mouth, and expelled the contents in his stomach.  As he felt the warm liquid soak into the fur under his jaw, he noticed movement beside the tree.  He stared again, this time of shock, at the wolf sitting at the base of the tree, staring back at him with wide eyes of what can only be described as disgust to Thorleif.
Messages In This Thread
It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 02, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by RIP Grezig - July 02, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 02, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by RIP Grezig - July 02, 2018, 11:33 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 03, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by RIP Grezig - July 03, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 03, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by RIP Grezig - July 04, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: It's a good thing I like fish - by Thorleif - July 04, 2018, 10:03 PM