Dragoncrest Cliffs Every word you sing, you wrote them for me.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He observed the exchange between the russet adult and her cub, blinking dumbly between them as they spoke. Their words were jargon to him, but he listened with great intrigue and noticeably perked when the Feisripa suggested that her daughter introduce herself. "Hello" was a word he was familiar with, and it was a pleasant one that usually meant someone was happy to see him. His little black tail swished to life, sweeping the air at his rump as he fixed Bat with a bold grin, and stepped carefully toward her to help close the distance between them.

"Ba!" he tried to say her name, and giggled joyfully at what he felt was success. He moved in closer to her then, reaching up to poke the tip of his snout to Bat's chin as he welcomed himself to sniff at her fur. "Ba-tuh!"
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Dacio - July 03, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Dacio - July 07, 2018, 07:55 AM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 01, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 06, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 13, 2018, 09:27 PM