Dragoncrest Cliffs Every word you sing, you wrote them for me.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Her observation hardly offended him, as Dacio was unable to understand the meaning of the word "clumsy". Bat was probably right, though! Still finding his feet, the sterling Goufa was far from perfecting his motor skills. Instead of sulking at the other puppy's bold comment as one might expect, Dacio chose to join in with her amusement despite the lack of understanding.

His scruffy black tail wriggled happily among the grass he lay amongst as the other cub sank to his level, and he righted himself onto his belly as a dark paw gently patted his shoulder. Outstretching his charcoal-tipped forelimbs in an adorable attempt to reach his newest friend, Dacio cooed affectionately for her. He scooted across the ground, tongue poking between his lips to lick the air as he tried to deliver a slobbery kiss to whatever part of her he could reach.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Dacio - July 03, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 01, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 06, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Dacio - August 06, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 13, 2018, 09:27 PM