Dragoncrest Cliffs Every word you sing, you wrote them for me.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
To have a companion of his own age that actually wanted to engage with him without turning into a Tasmanian devil was refreshing, and Dacio emitted a soft whine when Bat's mother suggested that the play date needed to end. Disappointment glimmered in his baby blue irises as he poured up at Wildfire, entirely unprepared to bid Bat goodbye so soon.

The adults had spoken, however, and Wildfire bumped little Dacio in the direction of ththe shelling burrow. His big sister moved in to scoop him against her slender forelimb, where he pressed his weight and contemplated bawling in objection.

He swallowed his tears, calling "byyyee," in a small, sad voice before settling to watch his newest friend's departure. 

"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Dacio - July 03, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 01, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 06, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 13, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Dacio - August 14, 2018, 04:17 AM