Swiftcurrent Creek give me the heart of an archeologist, that i may dig until i prove that i exist
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
180 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He woke at the sound of his mother's voice, and blinked sleepily up at his parents with a lazy flop of his scruffy white tail. They did not acknowledge him at first and instead seemed to talk among themselves, which didn't bother him until his dam pulled herself onto her feet and prepared to.. take her leave? Unimpressed, the boy gathered himself and lifted his wide eyes with a soft whimper, choosing to guilt her into having him along for the trip.

She did not object, and Viinturuth loped past her and into the clearing beyond their family's with a triumphant skip in his stride. The adult followed with a section of her breakfast which, of course, needed to be mimicked. The youngster searched the area for something of his own to carry, settling with the first thing he found: a half-chewed bone that he'd seen his sister gnaw on just the day before.

He followed Durnehviir closely, and was surprised at what she'd brought him to. Stopping at the sight of a strange pup, Viin's tall ears thrust forward in curiosity as he fixed his blue-brown eyes on her. First his father brought home a cub, and now his mother brought him to another? At least this one looked significantly more alive, the boy supposed, and he sidled up alongside the russet she-wolf's forelimbs to get a better look.
Messages In This Thread
RE: give me the heart of an archeologist, that i may dig until i prove that i exist - by Viinturuth - July 07, 2018, 07:12 AM