Stone Circle It's so much better when everyone is in; are you in?
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
As Brynn chased the bird back to where she had originally been hiding, she caught site of Kegana with a turkey in her mouth. Brynn was was briefly distracted by her excitement for her friend's success and forgot to keep her eyes trained on her prey. When she realized her mistake, she looked to see the bird running into the trees. 

Brynn took off back into the trees to try and catch up with the creature, but after a few minutes, she realized that she has missed her opportunity. With a frustrated huff, she turned to make her back to her packmate. Trotting from the trees, she said, Oh well, better luck next time I guess. She may not have caught a turkey, but she at least learned more about the animals. Next time, she would hopefully be more successful. Thanks for hunting with me, though, and nice job catching one, she added with a smile. She turned to head out of the woods, then, glancing back to make sure her friend was following with her prize.

I rolled like four odd rolls in tabletop, so no turkey for Brynn today.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread