Blackfeather Woods and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept,
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Private 
WEEPING MEADOW @Damien, whenever you have a chance

the willow.
redgrove formed a safe and well traversed place wherein shivali had also brought her young. and while relmyna had withdrawn since her time at the berry-place, averna and astara were old enough to be left in the company of their packmates. she must return now to the studies she had postponed during the early days of her daughters' lives.
whatever dried and eerie plantlife cicero had left behind was now in the woman's possession; she had marked his densite as his own and knew she needed no tongue to defend it. whosoever would challenge her claim was a fool, for those in blackfeather aware of who she was knew what she had been to both the melonii and sheogorath..
the rock of tongue was carried in her mute jaws to the place relmyna had before not trusted herself to visit. and now she stood before its twisted bole, watching silently as the wisped leaves moved gently against the earth, brushing one another. lowering her haunches to the earth, she set down the stone and placed it beneath one paw; her breathing steadied and she tasted the bitterness of things to come. 
it was not long before she was lifted in dizziness and nausea; surprised at the swiftness of her malady, relmyna sank to the earth, curling close to her connection with those who spoke, those who could speak, and retching out the remainder of her breakfast into the grasses. all worthwhile, all necessary; she must be brought to bow before the foot of the mother.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept, - by Relmyna - July 06, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept, - by Relmyna - September 03, 2018, 11:54 AM